Win the Sale Without Compromising on Price
In the high-pressure quest to make a sale, acquire a contract, and beat out other bidders, sales professionals frequently resort to cutting prices, offering discounts, or making other concessions that cut into their operating margins.
These short-term approaches are destructive to the long-term sustainability of their business.
High-Profit Selling helps readers understand that their sales goal shouldn’t simply be to sell more, but to sell more at a higher price. Success comes only to those focused on “profitable sales.”
This eye-opening book shows readers how to:
- Avoid negotiating
- Actively listen to customers
- Match product/service benefits with the customer’s needs and pains
- Confidently communicate value
- Successfully execute a price increase with existing customers
- Ensure prospects are serious and not shopping for price
Too many salespeople believe that a sale at any price is better than no sale at all. This powerful guide helps move readers toward a profit-centered approach that will strengthen their relationships and increase their bottom line.