Virtual Keynote Speaker
Mark now offers virtual keynotes with the same energy, motivation, and quality content. A virtual keynote from Mark Hunter is more than a simple Zoom meeting. Contact us today for more information.
A Mind For Sales
This keynote is based on Mark’s newest book, A Mind for Sales: Daily Habits and Practical Strategies for Sales Success. You are your best asset and you too can achieve a higher degree of success in sales regardless of where you are at today.
- Knowing the true meaning of selling with integrity and to create it
- Knowing the role your mind plays in how you see opportunities
- Understanding not all customers are alike and how to focus on the best
- Eliminating the time wasters that are keeping you from selling more
HIGH PROFIT PROSPECTING: DRIVING BREAKTHROUGH RESULTS
Based on Mark’s best-selling book, High-Profit Prospecting — Powerful Strategies to Find the Best Leads and Drive Breakthrough Sales Results. Mark’s keynote presentation helps salespeople find and retain high-profit prospects.
- Leave the session with confidence and action steps to fill their pipeline
- Excited and staying motivated about the idea of prospecting
- How to assess and measure your existing prospect process
- Engaging your prospect to uncover their true needs
- How to re-engage with the prospect/customer that has gone silent
HIGH PROFIT SELLING: ELIMINATING THE NEED TO DISCOUNT
This keynote is based on Mark’s best-selling book, High-Profit Selling – Win the Sale Without Compromising on Price. Whether your team is discounting or struggling with a price increase, this presentation will help eradicate poor pricing behavior.
- Understanding that low pricing is not a sustainable competitive advantage
- Knowing the reality of a discount / price increase
- Learning the concept of value equation
- ROI-driven presentations and solution saving
- How to do a cost conversion assessment
SALES IS LEADERSHIP:
LEADERSHIP IS SALES
This program is based on the belief that the salesperson who acts like a leader will indeed be seen as a leader, and will ultimately develop better customers. Developing and maintaining this leadership mentality will produce higher levels of productivity and performance from their clients, partners, and teams positively impacting the bottom line.
- Develop the confidence of a leader which will naturally command success
- Learn how to use influence and impact to create legacy outcomes.
- Know how to self motivate and not rely on others to do it for you.
- Use “sales leadership” to open up new opportunities
Contact Charlotte Raybourn today to customize your event.
It was great meeting and working personally with you. You are a true pro. Your keynote was the best session, dead-on, and inspiring. I’m appreciative of your passion for our space and continued education. Keep on rockin’ in the sales world! I will be following!
Executive Vice President, Inktel
Need to see a transformation of your sales force?
The #1 issue salespeople struggle with is prospecting effectively. Maximizing price by minimizing the need to discount is another major issue. To achieve your goals change must occur within your sales force.
Mark’s training is based on each his keynotes and customized to fit the key outcomes you need. Mark does not provide coaching or training outside of his proven sales competencies.
Mark workshops are designed for any salesforce or sales leader and will:
Leverage your specific challenges by using a case study format
Build on your existing structure to speed the implementation
Turn relatable content into actionable progress
Allow extensive collaboration with Mark and your team before, during, and after the actual event
Uncover the true core issues and provide solutions
Drive long-term change using post-training engagement as a specific and strategic ongoing support tool
What outcome do you require?
Mark is highly committed to getting at the core of your company’s challenges. Let Mark help you get on the right track today.
Develop the confidence of a leader which will naturally command success
Learn how to use influence and impact to create legacy outcomes.
Know how to self motivate and not rely on others to do it for you.
Use “sales leadership” to open up new opportunities
At our annual company sales meeting, we’ve never seen a speaker work so hard with advanced preparation, with such a genuine style of delivery, and with such hunger for results. If you weren’t on the edge of your seat, you were in a come. Period!