Ask yourself, ‘Would I be more successful if I had more high-quality prospects?’ If your answer is yes, you need to read this book. I have been in sales and sales training for more than 25 years, and I consider this one of the most important sales books I have ever read.
Top 100 Business Thought Leaders in America
A Mind for Sales: Daily Habits and Practical Strategies for Sales Success
For salespeople tired of feeling stressed out, burned out, and bummed that their customers don’t want to hear from them, A Mind for Sales is your guide to develop a success mindset and the habits required to breakthrough to a whole new level of sales performance.
Let A Mind for Sales inspire and prepare you to:
- Feel reenergized by renewed purpose and success in your sales role by following the success cycle approach outlined in the book.
- Receive practical strategies on how to change your mindset and succeed in sales.
- Learn the daily habits needed to maximize productivity and make hitting the ground running strategy number one.
- Gain real-world insights from Hunter’s vast experience as a highly successful sales professional and sales coach.
Praise for A Mind for Sales
High-Profit Prospecting: Powerful Strategies to Find the Best Leads and Drive Breakthrough Sales Results
Buyers are evolving and so should be your prospecting. As a salesperson, your pipeline is the key to your success. No matter what changes, that remains the same. Top producers’ prospect ALL THE TIME!
“But how? In the age of the Internet, isn’t cold-calling dead?”
Sales expert Mark Hunter shatters costly prospecting myths and eliminates confusion about what works today. Merging new strategies with proven practices, High-Profit Prospecting will help you:
- Find better leads and qualify them quickly
- Trade cold calling for informed calling
- Tailor your timing and message
- Leave a great voicemail
- Craft compelling emails
- Use social media effectively
- Leverage referrals
- Get past gatekeepers and open new doors
- Steer clear of prospecting pitfalls
- Connect with the C-Suite
High-Profit Selling: Win The Sale Without Compromising on Price
In the high-pressure quest to make a sale, acquire a contract, and beat out other bidders, sales professionals frequently resort to cutting prices, offering discounts, or making other concessions that cut into their operating margins.
These short-term approaches are destructive to the long-term sustainability of their business.
High-Profit Selling helps readers understand that their sales goal shouldn’t simply be to sell more but to sell more at a higher price. Success comes only to those focused on “profitable sales.”
This eye-opening book shows readers how to:
- Avoid negotiating
- Actively listen to customers
- Match product/service benefits with the customer’s needs and pains
- Confidently communicate value
- Successfully execute a price increase with existing customers
- Ensure prospects are serious and not shopping for price
Strengthen Your Sales
Be the first to get fresh Sales Hunter insights, sales tips, and special offers.