Ask yourself, ‘Would I be more successful if I had more high-quality prospects?’ If your answer is yes, you need to read this book. I have been in sales and sales training for more than 25 years, and I consider this one of the most important sales books I have ever read.
Top 100 Business Thought Leaders in America
A Mind for Sales: Daily Habits and Practical Strategies for Sales Success
For salespeople tired of feeling stressed out, burned out, and bummed that their customers don’t want to hear from them, A Mind for Sales is your guide to develop a success mindset and the habits required to breakthrough to a whole new level of sales performance.
Let A Mind for Sales inspire and prepare you to:
- Feel reenergized by renewed purpose and success in your sales role by following the success cycle approach outlined in the book.
- Receive practical strategies on how to change your mindset and succeed in sales.
- Learn the daily habits needed to maximize productivity and make hitting the ground running strategy number one.
- Gain real-world insights from Hunter’s vast experience as a highly successful sales professional and sales coach.
High-Profit Prospecting: Powerful Strategies to Find the Best Leads and Drive Breakthrough Sales Results
Buyers are evolving and so should your prospecting. As a salesperson, your pipeline is the key to your success. No matter what changes, that remains the same. Top producers’ prospect — ALL THE TIME!
“In the age of the Internet, isn’t cold-calling dead?”
Sales expert Mark Hunter shatters costly prospecting myths and eliminates confusion about what works today.
Merging new strategies with proven practices, High-Profit Prospecting will help you:
- Find better leads and qualify them quickly
- Trade cold calling for informed calling
- Tailor your timing and message
- Leave a great voicemail
- Craft compelling emails
- Use social media effectively
- Leverage referrals
- Get past gatekeepers and open new doors
- Steer clear of prospecting pitfalls
- Connect with the C-Suite
High-Profit Selling: Win The Sale Without Compromising on Price
In the high-pressure quest to make a sale, acquire a contract, and beat out other bidders, sales professionals frequently resort to cutting prices, offering discounts, or making other concessions that cut into their operating margins.
These short-term approaches are destructive to the long-term sustainability of their business.
High-Profit Selling helps readers understand that their sales goal shouldn’t simply be to sell more, but to sell more at a higher price. Success comes only to those focused on “profitable sales.”
This eye-opening book shows readers how to:
- Avoid negotiating
- Actively listen to customers
- Match product/service benefits with the customer’s needs and pains
- Confidently communicate value
- Successfully execute a price increase with existing customers
- Ensure prospects are serious and not shopping for price
Strengthen Your Sales
Be the first to get fresh Sales Hunter insights, sales tips, and special offers.