The vast majority of salespeople fail to achieve the level of success they know they’re capable of because their prospecting process simply doesn’t work the way it should.
Few things will demotivate a salesperson faster than not having good prospects.
I’ve been researching this issue for more than 15 years, and below are the key things to look for.
(And by the way, if you want the solution, it is Breakthrough Sales University! Best of all, the solution is available for only $19.00 per month. Check it out at this link: Breakthrough Sales University.)
I encourage you to ask yourself these questions:
- What is your process to qualify prospects quickly to ensure the person you’re talking to can truly buy from you?
- How long does it take you to identify someone as a prospect and turn them into a customer?
- How do you know you are succeeding with your communication strategies, such as telephone, email, mail, etc?
- What impact would it make if you could increase the effectiveness of your phone calls by 250%?
- Do you know why your emails are not working? Do you know what it takes to have an effective email campaign?
- What % of your prospects come from referrals?
- How effective is the time you spend prospecting?
- Do you know how to develop your source for prospects?
- Is your sales pipeline continually full or does it have too many gaps?
- Do you find yourself with no time to prospect?
- Do you dislike prospecting?
The vast majority of salespeople simply do not prospect effectively. Ask yourself this: If you can’t prospect effectively, how do you think you will ever have a great source of new customers?
The answer to these questions and everything else you need to know about prospecting is available for $19.00 per month with the Breakthrough Sales University Prospecting Program.
You want more customers? Yes, the solution is yours for $19.00 per month! Just click on the this link or the below logo.
Copyright 2015, Mark Hunter “The Sales Hunter.” Sales Motivation Blog. Mark Hunter is the author of High-Profit Selling: Win the Sale Without Compromising on Price.