You don’t want to miss these COMPLIMENTARY Preview Calls where Jill Konrath will be interviewing the Sales SheBang presenters. You’ll have a chance to learn from these savvy sales experts – even before the conference. These calls are open to EVERYONE! Even if you can’t make the call, sign up. As soon as it’s posted online, we’ll send you a link to listen at your convenience.
Wednesday, August 20th at 1 pm ET
- Leslie Buterin, author of Secrets to Scheduling the Executive-Level Sales Call, will discuss the challenges selling to senior management and tips you can leverage to get in the door.
- Brooke Green, the Ultimate Sales Chick podcaster, is passionate about claiming your worth. She’ll give you ideas you can use to strengthen your personal and professional value.
- Anne Miller, author of Metaphorically Selling, is the force behind “making what you say, pay.” She’ll share tips you can use to sell, explain and persuade anything to anyone.
Wednesday, August 27th at 1 pm ET
- Kendra Lee, author of Selling Against the Goal, will talk about traps that sellers encounter that derail their consultative sales efforts – and how you can get out of them.
- Ardath Albee, power blogger at Marketing Interactions, will share what it takes to catch and keep your prospects’ attention – especially when they’re busy decision makers.
- Michelle Nichols, former savvy selling columnist former Savvy Selling columnist for BusinessWeek and founder of Hug Your Kids Day will talk about the fallacy of work-life balance.
Wednesday, September 3, 1-2 pm ET
- Kim Duke, founder of SalesDivas.com, will talk about why you need to stop being just like everyone else as well as strategies you can use to stand out from the crowd.
- Lori Richardson, AllBusiness.com sales blogger is a master at setting up alliances and partnerships. She’ll share useful strategies you can apply right away.
- Debbie Mrazek, author of The Field Guide to Sales, will give you insights into what prevents sellers from achieving their goals as well as tips you can use today to have your best year yet.
To learn more about these calls or to register, click on the following link: