If you truly want to start 2015 with phenomenal momentum, you won’t want to miss the 2015 Virtual Sales Kickoff!
It is Monday, January 12, at 11 a.m. Eastern.
Here are 10 Reasons to Attend:
1. Now is the best time of the year to apply new ideas to build your sales for the year.
You’re much better off learning now than later in the year when there is less time to put the things to use.
2. The experts speaking are just that experts in sales and leadership.
3. Your time is valuable.
Time is the most valuable asset you have, so the webinar is going to move fast, very fast!
4. I will speaking on price — how to get the price you expect and avoid the need to discount your price.
Resolve to make this the year where you stop relying on discounts.
5. You only have time to learn proven ideas.
Theories might work in a classroom, but this is the real world! The Virtual Sales Kickoff is your opportunity to hear proven ideas that can and will make a difference in your year.
7. Knowing your competition is going to be attending this Virtual Sales Kickoff is going to put you at a disadvantage if you don’t attend.
8. If your competition is stupid and chooses not to attend, then you’ll gain the upper hand by attending.
9. We are doing this because each of us has a passion for sales and a high level of respect for each other.
10. It’s free!
There is no charge and none of us will be selling anything. Below is the link! What are you waiting for? We will “see” you there!
BONUS!! Here’s one more thing — after the event, I will be providing you and everyone else with a tool that will show you step-by-step how you can present your price without discounting and even get the customer to pay you more.
Copyright 2015, Mark Hunter “The Sales Hunter.” Sales Motivation Blog. Mark Hunter is the author of High-Profit Selling: Win the Sale Without Compromising on Price.