Ask yourself the following 10 questions to help assess how you’re doing with prospecting and selling:
- What do I feel is the #1 reason holding me back from being more successful? What is my plan to do something about it?
- What would I say is the strongest part of my sales process, and what can I do to leverage it more?
- What is the weakest part of my process and why?
- How much time do I spend customer facing? What can I do to increase that?
- What would my professional life be like if I could increase my sales performance by 50%?
- What can I change in my day to give me more time to prospect?
- What does my perfect customer look like?
- What outcomes do I help my customers achieve?
- What do my customers say about me?
- What can I do to shorten my sales process?
I trust these questions will push you to seriously think about how you’re doing. Honestly evaluate yourself and your work. Without a doubt, sales is a great profession. Why? Because you get to help others see and achieve things they didn’t think were possible. This is exactly the reason why I gave you this survey, so use it to your advantage! Ask yourself how you can improve at selling and prospecting today.
Don’t forget: A coach can help you excel in your sales career. Invest in yourself by checking out my coaching program today!
Copyright 2019, Mark Hunter “The Sales Hunter.” Sales Motivation Blog. Mark Hunter is the author of High-Profit Prospecting: Powerful Strategies to Find the Best Leads and Drive Breakthrough Sales Results