You have a great opportunity today to invest in yourself and your success with the Sales Kickoff Summit 2016!
Are you up for the challenge?!
This online event will gather 7,000+ sales leaders from all over the world to hear the insights from top sales authors, executives and experts (including me and some of my closest peers — Mike Weinberg, Anthony Iannarino, Miles Austin, and John Spence).
Did I mention it’s FREE? It’s Feb. 23-24, but even if you can’t listen in live, you will receive a recording of the event.
A few speakers include:
- Brent Adamson, Co-author of The Challenger Customer and The Challenger Sale, CEB
- Lesley Young, SVP Commercial Sales and Sales Operations at Box
- Jim Dickie, Research Fellow, CSO Insights Division
- Jeffrey Hayzlett, Primetime TV, Radio Host and Global Business Celebrity
- Grant Cardone, New York Times best-selling author, Founder & CEO Cardone Training technologies
- Tim Sanders, New York Times best-selling author and Keynote Speaker
- Kirsten Boileau, Director of Digital Innovations at SAP
- Aaron Ross, Founder, Author of award-winning and bestselling book Predictable Revenue
- Jason Lemkin, Managing Partner at Storm Ventures
- Trish Bertuzzi, Author, President & Chief Strategist at The Bridge Group
- Tim Clarke, Product Marketing Director, Sales Cloud at Salesforce
- Rob Jeppsen, SVP & General Manager at HireVue
- Jill Rowley, Social Selling Evangelist #SocialSelling
- Mark Roberge, Chief Revenue Officer at HubSpot
This action packed two-day online event will help you find new tools, learn new skills, and increase sales revenue in 2016.
This is your chance to register, attend and interact with some of the top minds in the sales industry.
Follow #SalesKickoff16 on Twitter to join the conversation and network with other attendees!
Copyright 2016, Mark Hunter “The Sales Hunter.” Sales Motivation Blog. Mark Hunter is the author of High-Profit Selling: Win the Sale Without Compromising on Price.