High-Profit Prospecting: Driving Breakthrough Results
Training is based on the best-selling book of the same name.
Prospecting cannot be treated as an afterthought in the sales process. No, prospecting must be seen as the foundation on which the sales process is built.
Poor prospecting and the issues surrounding it are typically an outcome of other poor habits. Primarily, a sales force knows what to do, but not how to do it. This ultimately impacts their confidence.
Giving the sales force tools, strategies and verbiage to have difficult conversations will drive confidence — and this leads to actions that lead to results.
The program is extremely hands-on, with participants focused on building their own plan.
Sample of Subjects Covered:
- Your Attitude Toward Prospecting
- Role of Prospecting in the Sales Cycle
- Assessing Your Existing Prospecting Methods
- Defining What You Want Prospecting to Do
- Measuring the Prospecting Process
- Why Should People Buy From You
- Who is Your Perfect Prospect
- Creating a Client Profile
- Identifying Where Your Prospects Are
- Gathering Contact Information
- Developing the Prospecting Process
- Creating the Time of Day
- Your Communication Process / Timing
- Leveraging the Calendar / Time of Year
- Engaging Your Prospect
- The Value of You to Your Prospect
- Suspect vs. Prospect
- Building Value from Their Needs
- Ranking Your Prospects
- Optimizing Your Time
- Using Multiple Tools to Reach Your Prospect
- Text Message
- Social Media
- Media as a Prospecting Tool
- Getting Past the Gatekeeper
- Reaching the C-Level Person
- Trade Groups / Associations
- Keeping the Prospect Engaged
- Agreeing on Next Steps
- Giving the Client an Out
- Validating the Need
- Setting Up a “Drip Campaign”
- Re-Engaging with a Dormant Prospect
- Managing Yourself / Staying Motivated to Prospect
Companies / Sales Teams:
- Specific processes they can use to prospect and put into use immediately
- Industry-specific language
- Timetable and roadmap customized to their territory
- Checklist for use in evaluating their on-going activity
Additional resources you may wish to include for your audience:
- High-Profit Prospecting book
- High-Profit Prospecting workbook
- High-Profit Prospecting video series
The program can be delivered in any length of time from 4 hours to 2 days. Length of program determines the number of topics covered.
Contact Mark Hunter to find out how this program could be ideal for your sales meeting or conference.