By Mark Hunter “The Sales Hunter”
Yes, there is a logical process to executing a price increase.
- Know your strategy. Establish expectations.
- Sell objective internally.
- Determine and isolate customer’s key benefits.
- Understand the customer’s decision-making timeline.
- Isolate key contacts.
- Develop data / F.D.P.O.V. (Fact Driven Point of View)
- Signal expectation.
- Formalize expectation.
- Gain commitment.
- Reinforce F.D.P.O.V.
Mark Hunter, The Sales Hunter, is author of “High-Profit Selling: Win the Sale Without Compromising on Price.” He is a consultative selling expert committed to helping individuals and companies identify better prospects and close more profitable sales. To get a free weekly sales tip, visit www.TheSalesHunter.com. Read the first chapter of his instant-classic “High-Profit Selling” here.
Copyright MMX. Reprint of this article is permitted if the above paragraph is included.
To listen to a podcast of Mark Hunter elaborating on this list, click on the following link.
Pricing Timeline Podcast