As promised in my post 10 Sales Motivation Quotes to Get You Going, here is my follow up with 14 more sales motivation quotes of mine.
As you look to make this month one of your best, consider these for sales motivation and inspiration.
11. The level of profit you make on a sale will reflect the level of confidence you had going into the call.
12. Your competitor is not you. Don’t try to be like them.
13. Don’t spend time to save money. Spend money to buy time.
14. Sales is a contact sport. It takes contact to make sales.
15. We are our customer’s research and development department.
16. The best sales presentation is the sales presentation never given.
17. Sales is having the desire to succeed and the passion to serve.
18. Thinking about a prospect is not prospecting. Prospecting starts when you make the call.
19. Our level of success will never be greater than our customer’s level of success.
20. ”No” is never permanent.
21. Regardless of what I’m selling, what the customer is buying first is me.
22. Attitude will trump knowledge on any sales call.
23. Sales is not about selling; it’s about enabling the customer to benefit from what we’re providing.
24. Selling is about helping our customers achieve something they did not think was possible.
Copyright 2012, Mark Hunter “The Sales Hunter.” Sales Motivation Blog.
benefits buyer closing closing a sale confidence consultative selling customer customer service discount discounting high profit selling leader leadership negotiating negotiation networking phone sales tips price price increase pricing profit prospect prospecting purchasing department sales sales call sales discounting sales goals sales leadership sales manager sales motivation sales negotiation salespeople sales process sales prospect sales prospecting sales success sales tip sales training sales training tip selling skills success the sales hunter video video sales tip